Take the trial and error out of fluorescent light testing.
Save time and reduce costs by using the only tester that performs all 5 essential lighting tests in less than 30 seconds.
- Lamp test: Test bulb without removing from fixture
- Ballast test: Easily determine if ballast is working
- Non-contact voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence
- Pin continuity test: Tests if filaments have continuity
- Ballast-type test: Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart – identify energy wasting ballasts
If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool.
Key benefits of the Fluke 1000FLT fluorescent light tester:
- Saves time and reduces costs: Perform all 5 essential lighting tests in under 30 seconds to pinpoint problems and verify operation when done
- Survives on-the-job handling: Drop-tested to survive from a six foot (two meter) ladder
- Easy to use: Bright indicator light plus audible alert
- Built to last, easy to maintain: The Fluke 1000FLT's extendable test rod is all metal and very rugged. But should the need arise, this test rod is easily replaced
- Long life: Backed with a three-year warranty
General Specifications Lamp test max output 3000 V peak Ballast test 20 kHz Ballast type descriminator ≤3m (10 feet) distance Pin continuity test < 1 kΩ NCV (VoltAlert™) 85 to 400 V AC
45 a 67 Hz
≤10 cm (4 in) distance
Environmental Specifications Temperature Operating: -10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to +122 °F)
Storage: -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F)
Relative humidity 85% maximum Safety Specifications Safety rating IEC 61010-1, pollution degree 2 Mechanical and General Specifications Size 21.5 cm x 3.0 cm x 6.5 cm (8.5 x 1.2 x 2.6 in) Weight 0.37 kg (0.80 lb.) Battery type 4 x AA alkaline IEC LR6 Battery life 40 hours Auto power off 20 minutes after non-use Low battery indicator Power button light blinks when power is low (typically 85% of capacity depleted) Operating altitude <2000 m Electromagnetic environment EN 61326-1: Portable Electromagnetic compatibility CE IEC: CISPR 11: Grupo 2, clase A Group 2 contains all ISM RF equipment in which radio-frequency energy in the frequency range 9 kHz to 400 GHz is intentionally generated and used or only used, in the form of electromagnetic radiation, inductive and/or capacitive coupling, for the treatment of material or inspection/analysis purposes Class A equipment is suitable for use in non-domestic locations and/or directly connected to a low-voltage power supply network EE.UU. FCC part 15, subpart B: exempt as test equipment per clause 15.103 Korea only Clas A Equipment (Industrial Broadcasting & Communication Equipment)1 1 This product meets requirements for industrial (Class A) electromagnetic wave equipment and the seller or user should take notice of it. This equipment is intended for use in business environments and not to be used in homes. Resistance to impact 2 meter drop Warranty 3 years