Copper qualification tester troubleshoots and qualifies Ethernet network cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP).
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data and video
- Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
- Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology. Requires IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included with CIQ-KIT)
CableIQ Qualification Tester Brochure
CableIQ Telecom Data Sheet
Fluke Networks Solution Catalog
The Guide for selecting and ordering Fluke Network Solutions and Products
Fluke Networks 4 Page Catalog
Ethernet In A Harsh Environment - White Paper
Whitepaper that discusses the unique issues that can arise when you deploy Ethernet in an industrial environment, and how to avoid production downtime caused by these issues.
Finding your way in the maze of industrial Ethernet standards
Whitepaper: Troubleshooting Your Industrial Network