Accelerates every step of the fiber certification process
· Fastest time to certify – two fibers at two wavelengths in three seconds.
· Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
· Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro
· ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
· Provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
· Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
· Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber endfaces due to contamination, pits, chips and scratches
· Versiv's modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
· Taptive™ user interface provides simple, animated guidance to eliminate incorrect reference setup and “negative loss” errors.
· Convenient quad module supports both multimode and singlemode loss testing
· Extended singlemode distance range to 130km
· Built in Visual Fault Locator
· Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ Management Software
· Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
FI-1000 FiberInspector USB video probe for Versiv platform.
Certifiber Pro OLTS Datasheet