The Fluke 718Ex Intrinsically Safe Pressure Calibrator is a powerful intrinsically safe, self contained pressure calibrator for usage in explosion endangered areas.
- ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Compliant.
- Built-in pressure / vacuum hand pump, with fine adjust vernier and bleed valve.
- 30, 100, and 300 psi ranges (2, 7, and 20 bar)
- Pressure measurement to 0.05% of full span, using an internal pressure sensor.
- Pressure measurement to 200 bar using any of eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules.
- Wide range of selectable measurement units for pressure.
- Current measurement with 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution.
- Pressure switch test function.
- Min-Max Hold functions.
- Compact size and weight.
- Simple, push-button user interface.
- Rugged and reliable, ideal for field use.
Fluke 718Ex 100G Range -830 mbar to 2 bar (internal sensor)
Over pressure: 2x FS
Resolution 0.001 bar Accuracy 0.05% FS Functions Zero, Min, Max, Hold, Damp Technical Data Measure accuracy Range 0-24 mA Resolution 0.001 mA Accuracy 0.02% rdg ±2 counts Display LCD, 5 digit pressure and current simultaneous Environmental Specifications Operating temperature -10°C to 55°C Storage temperature -40°C to 60°C Humidity (without condensation) 95% (10°C to 30°C) 75% (30°C to 40°C) 45% (40°C to 50°C) 35% (50°C to 55°C) Operating altitude 3,000 m max Safety Specifications Safety ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 compliant CSA Certification I.S. Class I Div 1 Groups A-D , T4 Mechanical and General Specifications Size (L x W x H) 216 x 94 x 66 mm (with holster) Weight Approx. 992 g (with holster) Warranty Three years, one year for pump Shock 1 meter drop test Vibration Random, 2 G, 5-500 Hz Battery type One 9-volt alkaline battery ANSI/NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR619V Battery life 4 to 20 hours, depending on functions used