The Fluke T5 Electrical Testers let you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool. With the T5, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw™ current lets you check current up to 100 A - without breaking the circuit. Its tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote the T5 in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach™ test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt. Also available in a 600 V model.
- Automatically measures volts AC and volts DC with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000 Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement
- Continuity beeper
- Compact design with neat probe storage
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10 ft (3 m) drop
- Detachable SlimReach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
- 1000 V model
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
All inputs of the T5-1000 are protected to EN61010-1 1000V CAT III rating. UL, CSA and VDE listed.
Specifications Continuity Beeper Threshold On at < 25 Ω, off at > 400 Ω Volts Indicator LED Threshold Guaranteed on by 30 V AC Environmental Specifications Operating Temperature -10°C to 50°C Storage Temperature -30°C to 60°C Humidity (Without Condensation) 0% to 95% (5°C to 30°C) 0% to 75% (30°C to 40°C) 0% to 45% (40°C to 50°C) Dust/Water Resistance Yes Operating Altitude 2000 m max Temperature Coefficient 0.1 x (specified accuracy)/°C (< 18°C or > 28°C) Safety Specifications Overvoltage Category 1000 V AC/DC, CAT III 600 V AC/DC, CAT IV Agency Approvals UL, CSA, and VDE Maximum Voltage Between any terminal and earth ground Mechanical and General Specifications Size 30.5 x 51 x 203 mm Weight 300 g Warranty 2 years Battery Life 200 hour zinc chloride, 400 hour alkaline Battery Type Two AA zinc chloride Low Battery Indicator Yes Current sensor opening 12.9 mm Calibration cycle 1 year Test leads Type Heavy duty, flexible leads rated for 1000 V use. Field replaceable leads terminate in male shrouded banana plugs Probes Two tips – one red, one black Detachable Slim-Reach Test probe tips in one Styles TP1 Slim Reach Test Probes