Small in Size. Big on Toughness
The Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ infrared thermometers are everything you'd expect from the experts in measuring temperature in transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents in hard to reach areas for repair and maintenance. Small in size, extremely accurate and yet easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop.
- Measure -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F) for Fluke 62 MAX and -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F) for Fluke 62 MAX+
- Extremely accurate: up to +1.0°C or +1.0% of reaching (Fluke 62 MAX+)
- IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof allow you to work rain or shine and even in the most dirty or dusty industrial sites.
- Strong enough to withstand a 3 m drop. No worry even if you work from a ladder.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Up to 12:1 Distance to spot (Fluke 62 MAX+): Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual lasers to help you identify area to be measured.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- 3 years warranty
|Temperature range||-30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F)|
|Accuracy||±1.0°C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater|
-10°C to 0°C: ±2.0
-30°C to -10°C: ±3.0
|Response time (95%)||< 500 ms (95% of reading)|
|Spectral response||8 to 14 microns|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00|
|Optical resolution||12:1 (calculated at 90% energy)|
|Display resolution||0.1°C (0.2°F)|
|Repeatability of readings||±0.5% of reading or <±0.5°C (1°F), whichever is greater|
|Battery life||8 hours with laser and backlight on|
|Weight||255 g (8.99 oz)|
|Size||175 x 85 x 75 mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95 in)|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), (without battery)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% RH non-condensing at 30°C (86°F)|
|Operating altitude||2000 meters above mean sea level|
|Storage altitude||12,000 meters above mean sea level|
|IP rating||IP 54 per IEC 60529|
|Drop test||3 meters|
|Vibration and shock||IEC 68-2-6 2.5 g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms|
|EMC||EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006|
|Standards and agency approval||Compliance||EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001|
|Laser safety||FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II|
|Fluke 62 Max and 62 Max+ Demo||Download|
|Fluke 62 Max and 62 Max+ Handle Without Care Demo||Download|
|Fluke 62 Max Video||Download|